1. The frame is steel structure, left and right vertical plate, table and pressure plate welded into a unitary structure, after welding to eliminate internal stress by tempering, exceptional rigidity, high stability.
2. Important parts of the frame, sliders, etc. are used ANSYS finite element analysis software to ensure machine reliability.
3. Hydraulic drive, cylinder on both end of machine, disposed on the slider to drive it work directly.
4. Torsion axis synchronization for slide synchronous mechanism.
5. Adopt a mechanical stopper mechanism, stable and reliable.
6. Back Gauge size and slide stroke controlled by CNC system, back gauge with high precision ball screw, stable operation and precise positioning.
7. The CNC system adopts frequency conversion control technology, with multi-step programming function, simple and easy to operate.
8. Inclined wedge deflection on the compensation mechanism, in order to guarantee access to high bending accuracy
9. Safety barrier device all around the machinery, electrical cabinets equipped with Open door cut-off function, emergency stop button around front and back, protective cover foot switch to ensure safe working.